PHP Classes

Advanced Grid

Recommend this page to a friend!

Advanced Grid  >  All threads  >  Advanced Grid  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Advanced Grid
Summary:Pagination not working
Author:e sm
Date:2007-04-26 18:01:40
Update:2007-04-29 16:17:32

1. Advanced Grid   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of e sm e sm - 2007-04-26 18:01:40
The pagination does not work. I installed demo database.

See the example_simple_query_invoice.php file. (12 invoices)

--change the "Show XXX rows" to 3.
--click the ">" to scroll thru records.
--pagination stop on Page 2.

ALSO:
--Changing the "Page number:" to any number does not work. It takes you back to the first set of records starting at 1.

ALSO:
--Clicking the ">>" takes the pointer past the end of file and shows no records. Probably should show the last "3" records
--then change the "Show XXX rows" to 5.
--Clicking the ">>" takes the pointer past the end of file and shows the last 2 records, which is as expected.
(probably should be if the modulo of the number of records is 0 (zero), then show the last XXX records)

2. Re: Advanced Grid   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of e sm e sm - 2007-04-26 18:05:11 - In reply to message 1 from e sm
also the Excel feature does not work.

i get the following error message:

Not Found
The requested URL /test/ag/_2007_04_26.csv was not found on this server.

3. Re: Advanced Grid   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Camilo Alzate Camilo Alzate - 2007-04-27 18:15:30 - In reply to message 2 from e sm
hello, sorry about this errors, the problem is that i had configure the registrer_globals ON, you must add extract($_REQUEST) in the first line of the example to resolve this prblem or turn register_globals ON in your php.ini

4. Re: Advanced Grid   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Camilo Alzate Camilo Alzate - 2007-04-27 18:21:37 - In reply to message 1 from e sm
Hi, I already correct the problems in the examples and the excel.php file, please download it again or add the extract($_REQUEST) in the first line of the examples and the excel.php file or turn On your register_global in the PHP.INI
Bye

5. Re: Advanced Grid   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of e sm e sm - 2007-04-27 23:05:21 - In reply to message 3 from Camilo Alzate
actually, there is a error in the example_simple_query_invoice.php file (also in the example_join_query.php file)

at the bottom of the file change $numero_pagina to $page_number

change:

<? $lista->show($bd,$orden,$inicio_filas,$num_filas,$numero_pagina,$encabezados,$send,$ordenado,$busqueda_campo,$busqueda,$cod_erase);?>

to

$lista->show($bd,$orden,$inicio_filas,$num_filas,$page_number,$encabezados,$send,$ordenado,$busqueda_campo,$busqueda,$cod_erase);?>

6. Re: Advanced Grid   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Camilo Alzate Camilo Alzate - 2007-04-29 16:17:32 - In reply to message 5 from e sm
E SM is correct, I already correct that mistake in the examples..

Bye