PHP Classes

bugs

Recommend this page to a friend!

Bayesian Spam Filter  >  All threads  >  bugs  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:bugs
Summary:index errors
Author:max costa
Date:2007-12-03 23:05:14
Update:2007-12-13 22:23:32

1. bugs   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of max costa max costa - 2007-12-03 23:05:14
hello,
I played a bit with this today but i get a lot of errors about index non found.
I'm not sure how this class works but really interesting approach!

2. Re: bugs   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Cesar D. Rodas Cesar D. Rodas - 2007-12-04 03:42:19 - In reply to message 1 from max costa
What kind of errors do you have?

Can explain here?

I test the system with PHP 5 and MySQL 5, and it works.

Best Regards

3. Re: bugs   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of max costa max costa - 2007-12-04 20:50:55 - In reply to message 2 from Cesar D. Rodas
sure!
In example.php, I added
error_reporting(E_ALL);

running example.php I got index error:

Notice: Undefined index: p in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\bae\ngram.php on line 76
Notice: Undefined index: h in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\bae\ngram.php on line 76
Notice: Undefined index: e in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\bae\ngram.php on line 76
Notice: Undefined index: n in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\bae\ngram.php on line 76
Notice: Undefined index: t in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\bae\ngram.php on line 76
...etc.. etc...

Running PHP 5

4. Re: bugs   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Cesar D. Rodas Cesar D. Rodas - 2007-12-04 21:13:17 - In reply to message 3 from max costa
As I was expected, those are not error, those are "Notices", if you want to avoid put "error_reporting(0)" or try to fix the code putting "if (isset(...) )" on the code. I haven't time yet to put the necessary code to avoid those "notices" messages.

Independently of those message the class works (at least for me), or that is not working?

Thank you for report this bug, I'll do my best for fix it as soon as possible.

Best regards,

5. Re: bugs   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of max costa max costa - 2007-12-13 22:23:32 - In reply to message 4 from Cesar D. Rodas
thank you Cesar!
You right, was only notices. Very interesting solution btw!

Sorry for the delay in response.