PHP Classes

Zend framework

Recommend this page to a friend!

YouTube API  >  All threads  >  Zend framework  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Zend framework
Summary:how to get the Zenf Framework library folder path in Blue host
Author:senthilkumar
Date:2009-09-18 11:57:14
Update:2009-09-18 13:36:46

1. Zend framework   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of senthilkumar senthilkumar - 2009-09-18 11:57:14
Hi,

I want to use the PHPLIVEDOCX package(conversion of word to image) to one of my client.. It required ZEND framework to be installed and need the folder path of ZEND Library..

By php_info(), it's confirm that ZEND is installed on the BLUEHOST server. I don't know how to get the Zenf Framework library folder path.

Please any one help me get this path.

Thanks

2. Re: Zend framework   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Er. Rochak Chauhan Er. Rochak Chauhan - 2009-09-18 13:25:18 - In reply to message 1 from senthilkumar
If you can not find it you can always look into the hosting documentation or raise a ticker.

Alternatively, just use your FTP to upload "library" folder to any where (preferably outside your webroot folder) and give that path in your code.

3. Re: Zend framework   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of senthilkumar senthilkumar - 2009-09-18 13:36:46 - In reply to message 2 from Er. Rochak Chauhan
thanks for ur reply..
if i place the library folder at outside of www folder means, how can i get that path.. is it possible from php_info or by get environment variable.. please notify with the tag

thanks a lot.