PHP Classes

incredible, works perfectly

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP OAuth Library  >  All threads  >  incredible, works perfectly  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:incredible, works perfectly
Summary:usageLimits, rate Limit Exceeded
Author:Ade Iskandar
Date:2015-08-09 09:35:14

1. incredible, works perfectly   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ade Iskandar Ade Iskandar - 2015-08-09 09:35:14
Hi,

I've used a few days ago ( for google oauth login offline access ), and all went smoothly.
incredible, works perfectly.

I use to post to the blogger, But i am a problem with API google blogger.

I constantly posting every day and warning "rate Limit Exceeded" and now i can't posting again.

how the fix "usageLimits, rate Limit Exceeded, code 403"

please helpfully.

Thankyou :)

2. Re: incredible, works perfectly   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2015-08-09 19:20:53 - In reply to message 1 from Ade Iskandar
Could you have been posting more than 50 posts in a day with Blogger API? It seems that Blogger has that limit.

3. Re: incredible, works perfectly   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ade Iskandar Ade Iskandar - 2015-08-10 03:40:08 - In reply to message 2 from Manuel Lemos
Hi, thanks for the reply.

How do I increase the limit ?

i want to 200 post / day. how rate.

Thank's

4. Re: incredible, works perfectly   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ade Iskandar Ade Iskandar - 2015-08-10 03:47:23 - In reply to message 3 from Ade Iskandar
Hi, there question again.

for the google api refresh_token
i look in the table oauth_session in field refresh_token.

whether refresh token obtained only once during authentication, and it is used to update access_token ?

5. Re: incredible, works perfectly   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2015-08-10 15:06:33 - In reply to message 3 from Ade Iskandar
From what I read, it is not possible anymore to increase the Blogger daily posts limit. You may want to confirm that in the Blogger support forum.

6. Re: incredible, works perfectly   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2015-08-10 15:55:50 - In reply to message 4 from Ade Iskandar
Yes, if you set the flag variable offline to true, Google will ask permission the user to access the API offline.

So when the token expires, the class will automatically renew it.

However keep in mind that the class by default uses sessions to store tokens. Sessions do not exists when the user is not present.

So you need to use a sub-class that stores tokens for instance in a database, so the tokens can be recovered and refreshed offline.

Read this article for a more detailed explanation:

phpclasses.org/blog/package/7700/po ...

7. Re: incredible, works perfectly   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ade Iskandar Ade Iskandar - 2015-08-19 11:42:19 - In reply to message 6 from Manuel Lemos
Ok Thank you Manuel Lemos. already well underway.
and maybe I have a question again later on facebook Oauth.
cheers.