PHP Classes

access token is not delivered from xing

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP OAuth Library  >  All threads  >  access token is not delivered from xing  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:access token is not delivered from xing
Summary:access token is not delivered from xing but linkedin works fine
Author:Thorsten Mertens
Date:2016-01-28 09:12:47

1. access token is not delivered from xing   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Thorsten Mertens Thorsten Mertens - 2016-01-28 09:12:47
Hi, i use this package to communicate with xing and linkedin. Since perhaps 2 weeks xing did not return a access token but i have nove problems at linkedin.
Key and secret are ok, i get access using hybridAuth. Were can be the problem? The logfile does not help at this point.

Thanks!!

2. Re: access token is not delivered from xing   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2016-01-28 22:32:39 - In reply to message 1 from Thorsten Mertens
Can you enabled the debug option and post the error log so we can see the problem?

3. Re: access token is not delivered from xing   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Thorsten Mertens Thorsten Mertens - 2016-01-29 08:45:51 - In reply to message 2 from Manuel Lemos
Hi Manuel, thank you!

Checking the OAuth token authorization state
OAuth client: The OAuth access token is not set
OAuth client: Requesting the unauthorized OAuth token
OAuth client: Accessing the OAuth request token at https://api.xing.com/v1/request_token
OAuth client: Error: it was not possible to open the OAuth request token URL: 0 could not connect to the host "api.xing.com"

4. Re: access token is not delivered from xing   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2016-01-29 19:51:32 - In reply to message 3 from Thorsten Mertens
This may mean that your host is blocking the fsockopen function.

Try forcing the use of Curl, as it may not be blocked by your host. You can do it like this:

$client->http_arguments['PreferCurl'] = true;

5. Re: access token is not delivered from xing   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Thorsten Mertens Thorsten Mertens - 2016-02-02 13:11:30 - In reply to message 4 from Manuel Lemos
Cool Manuel, this works!! Thank you very much.