PHP Classes

How to access more details using `PHP OAuth Library`

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP OAuth Library  >  All threads  >  How to access more details using...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:How to access more details using...
Summary:Access more details using `PHP OAuth Library`
Author:Shishil Patel
Date:2017-02-28 09:41:08

1. How to access more details using...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Shishil Patel Shishil Patel - 2017-02-28 09:41:08
How can I access more details of user using `PHP OAuth Library`, i.e. email address..

*Your code is awesome.. nice*
Thanks

2. Re: How to access more details using...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2017-02-28 09:45:11 - In reply to message 1 from Shishil Patel
It depends on the API. Not all APIs provide the user email address. What API do you want to use?

3. Re: How to access more details using...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Shishil Patel Shishil Patel - 2017-02-28 10:34:31 - In reply to message 2 from Manuel Lemos
I want to use this api for social login using 'facebook','twitter','linkedin','google','yahoo' and other famous platform

4. Re: How to access more details using...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2017-02-28 10:41:37 - In reply to message 3 from Shishil Patel
Facebook, LinkedIn, Google provide the user email address. Twiiter and Yahoo don't.

Take a look at the example scripts that come with the class, they show how to get all the user details including the email address if possible.

5. Re: How to access more details using...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Shishil Patel Shishil Patel - 2017-02-28 10:44:05 - In reply to message 4 from Manuel Lemos
How can I get email from linkedin ? I tried but not get email

6. Re: How to access more details using...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2017-03-01 10:54:47 - In reply to message 5 from Shishil Patel
You can check the respective example here:

phpclasses.org/package/7700-PHP-Aut ...