PHP Classes

LinkedIn 2.0

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP OAuth Library  >  All threads  >  LinkedIn 2.0  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:LinkedIn 2.0
Summary:Linked In authorization has changed for 2.0 Updates for this?
Author:Jeff Kurzner
Date:2020-04-23 17:39:25

1. LinkedIn 2.0   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jeff Kurzner Jeff Kurzner - 2020-04-23 17:39:25
LinkedIn has modified the links and code for three-legged authentication and it seems the existing code here will not work if they close down the current methods. Is there an update with possibly an example for access using the new links? Just modifying the url's did not seem to work.

2. Re: LinkedIn 2.0   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2020-04-23 20:06:44 - In reply to message 1 from Jeff Kurzner
Hello Jeff,

Very quickly, so I can help you as fast as possible. Right now I am very busy with some work projects to launch in the PHP Classes site.

I can try to give priority to your request but it would take me time that I need to research the subject. So I can try to find a developer with time to fix this for you. In that case it may cost some money to pay him. It is probably not much. I need to check.

In that case would you be willing to pay a fee for this work?

Just let me know as soon as possible so I can figure a solution that is comfortable for you.

3. Re: LinkedIn 2.0   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jeff Kurzner Jeff Kurzner - 2020-04-23 20:16:33 - In reply to message 2 from Manuel Lemos
Hey Manuel,

Thanks for the kind offer. I'm not in a rush at the moment, so I may play with it a bit myself as this is for a charity organization and I'm trying to avoid costs at the moment. Will keep an eye out if you get around to it and certainly will send you any updates I may be able to get working. Unlikely, given my experience, but miracles do happen. :)

4. Re: LinkedIn 2.0   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2020-04-23 20:37:41 - In reply to message 3 from Jeff Kurzner
Sure. Yes, please do that. Try to solve it myself. I have plans for an article to teach how to provide support for new OAuth servers but for the same reason I lack of time to write it.

Take a look at the documentation and examples for now. If you have questions you can ask.

I may help you but probably only in June after we launch the PHP Classes marketplace to help developers sell their own products and services.

Can you try to solve that yourself and let me know if you have questions?

5. Re: LinkedIn 2.0   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jeff Kurzner Jeff Kurzner - 2020-04-23 21:25:37 - In reply to message 4 from Manuel Lemos
Sure thing.