PHP Classes

base64

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Web Security Scanner  >  All threads  >  base64  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:base64
Summary:base64 encoded? triple encoded???
Author:Michael Richey
Date:2013-06-08 18:44:58
Update:2013-06-17 12:10:12

1. base64   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Michael Richey Michael Richey - 2013-06-08 18:44:58
eval'd base64 encoded scripts lead the casual observer to conclude that this script does something the author is either ashamed of, or is too lazy to protect properly. Is it bad? Is it good?

I'll know soon enough...

2. Re: base64   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Roman Shneer Roman Shneer - 2013-06-14 11:40:48 - In reply to message 1 from Michael Richey
Any php-script impossible hide and encode absolutely. There are many tools for helping, but difficult to use in web-hosting. Because need installation with hight privilages. So yes, easy to hack my base64_encoding. But if you so strong programmer in PHP, you dont need my product, you need fix your security bugs in the your site. If you not programmer, and have problems with site and not ready to pay for developers now. You can use my product, It's not correctly in conception, but its work and can help in time.

3. Re: base64   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Michael Richey Michael Richey - 2013-06-14 17:39:01 - In reply to message 2 from Roman Shneer
Why bother hiding it? Encoding the script makes it monumentally difficult to debug.

It didn't work before I decoded it, and it still doesn't work now that I have decoded it.

4. Re: base64   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Roman Shneer Roman Shneer - 2013-06-17 12:10:12 - In reply to message 3 from Michael Richey
Because I'm interested to make money on the script, and not just give it away. Especially for you I can give the decoded version. But again - if you know PHP exellent-you dont need the script.