PHP Classes

Downloader

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP YouTube Video Downloader  >  All threads  >  Downloader  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Downloader
Summary:it's good
Author:alexandru traian
Date:2015-04-10 15:45:06

1. Downloader   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of alexandru traian alexandru traian - 2015-04-10 15:45:06
Hi! It's working very good but with only the second method (curl).
Good job ! Thanks for sharing.

2. Re: Downloader   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Nitesh Apte Nitesh Apte - 2015-04-10 22:30:03 - In reply to message 1 from alexandru traian
Thanks alexandar.

wget is a command line utility in linux. If you are running the code on a linux machine then it should work.

3. Re: Downloader   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of alexandru traian alexandru traian - 2015-04-10 23:59:13 - In reply to message 2 from Nitesh Apte
That's right. I should know that. I thought that is only a method name. Thank you!

4. Re: Downloader   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Nitesh Apte Nitesh Apte - 2015-04-19 21:22:27 - In reply to message 3 from alexandru traian
Hi.

I have updated the code. Please have a look.

Thanks

5. Re: Downloader   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of alexandru traian alexandru traian - 2015-04-22 05:24:26 - In reply to message 4 from Nitesh Apte
Hi! I can't wait to have a look. Now I am a little busy with some python but after May 1 I will test your uprated version. It was some error for some codes and I am curious if it fixed.

6. Re: Downloader   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jason Jason - 2015-11-24 07:20:25 - In reply to message 3 from alexandru traian
Hello Nitesh,

I'm using your code to make a download function in my site. But some of youtube link are ok, some of others are can not download or downloaded but with 0 KB.

This is a demo link I'm using to test on my site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-4itnOt2Ig

I've received a message downloaded complete but my video is 0KB

It will be like this: http://prntscr.com/96agi8

Please help me checked it and let's me know to resolved this issue.

Thanks and regards!

Jason