|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2018-01-01 (1 year ago) ||Not enough user ratings||Total: 161 This week: 1||All time: 8,561 This week: 426|
This class can generate CodeIgniter applications' installer files.
It takes some configuration parameters and generates scripts to work as configuration files for use with CodeIgniter files.
The class uses template scripts that can work with either CodeIgniter version 2 or 3.
|CodeIgniter is a very popular PHP framework used for developing Web applications.
This package can generate files for configuration installation of CodeIgniter applications.
What is GoInstaller? GoInstaller is installer for CodeIgniter with user interface (UI).
<img width="694" alt="GoInstaller" src="https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/11581453/32705473-dc558484-c84f-11e7-944a-a426beea5e47.png">
- Install codeigniter version 2 and 3
- Easy to use
How to use?
- Clone or download
- Place the install folder inside/root the codeigniter folder
- Open SQL command file on assets->sqlcommand.sql
- Add command SQL into sqlcommand.sql
- Make sure your codeigniter database (application->config->database.php) to cmod 777
- Open http://(Your Link)/install
- Fill the form ,Hostname, Username, etc
- Your URL website is link to redirect to your website after the installer is done
GoInstaller is based frontend on the Bootstrap framework created by Mark Otto and Jacob Thorton.
The MIT License (MIT).
Copyright (c) 2017, Abed Putra.
Please feel free to send me an email if you have any problems.
Thank you so much, my email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.