|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2018-09-28 (1 month ago) || 64%||Total: 195 ||All time: 8,192 This week: 426|
This class adds missing functions missing in BCMath.
It uses the BCMath extension functions to add more math operation functions that the extension is missing.
Currently it adds functions like floor, ceil, round, abs, min, max and rand.
|The BCMath extension can perform several types of operations with numbers of unlimited precision.
This class can implement several types of arbitrary precision operations not yet implemented by the BCMath extension like floor, ceil, round, abs, min, max and rand.
Extends php BCMath lib for missing functions like floor, ceil, round, abs, min, max, rand for big numbers.
Also wraps existing BCMath functions. (more http://php.net/manual/en/book.bc.php)
composer require krowinski/bcmath-extended
- new tool methods
- convertScientificNotationToString - converts scientific notation to string
- getScale - gets current global scale
- getDecimalsLengthFromNumber - gets amount of decimals
- hexdec - converting from hexadecimal to decimal
- dechex - converting from decimal to hexadecimal
- new math functions
- fmod (deprected just use mod)
- pow (supports fractional)
- mod (supports fractional + scale in php 5.6 <)
- proxy for original functions (http://php.net/manual/en/book.bc.php)
- all functions supports scientific notation
- all functions are static so it can be easy replaced by this lib
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.