|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2018-01-04 (16 days ago) ||Not enough user ratings||Total: 166 ||All time: 8,349 This week: 617|
This class provides utility functions to process request data.
It consists of several static functions for general purposes operations to manipulate data sent and received via HTTP requests. Currently it can:
- Encode and decode values using HTMLSpecialChars and AddSlashes
- Parse request values according to expected types and return defaults when the values are missing
- Check the type of request value
- Check ID values in request array values
- Serve a file for download
- Return the current request method
Some useful utilities to save your time
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.