|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2017-09-28 (2 months ago) ||Not enough user ratings||Total: 214 This week: 2||All time: 7,922 This week: 349|
|Collaborate with this project|| ||Author|
This package is a model view controller micro-framework.
It provides base MVC classes to implement Web applications.
Currently it provides a router class that dispatches the request to a controller class based on the request URL, a view class that loads the current view script, a database access class, a configuration class to set environment variables, etc..
Fox is a MVC micro-framework written in PHP for building fast, simple and small applications. It emerged from a dark season, when I had issues with my internet connection and needed to do a simple test. Even away from contemporary world, from composer and from modern and cool libraries, I could still solve my problem :)
git clone https://github.com/joubertredrat/fox.git
- In your apache installation, set
public folder as your document root and done, it's working!
In a near future, I will provide
- Extremely slim:
fox directory's size is only 124 KB.
- Written in pure PHP: you don't need any external library to get it running.
- Dynamic router to controller, (see How does it work?.
- Composer friendly: you can add any library you want without trouble.
- Object-Oriented Controller and Model (and View, maybe sometime later).
How does it work?
Fox has a Dynamic router, based on uri requests into public/index.php, as shown below:
/users/list-admin/br = request
| users == Controller\Users |
request => index.php => router | list-admin == listAdmin() | => Controller\Users->listAdmin(arg) => View
| br == arg <= br |
- [ ] Provide this through
- [ ] Decouple routing from Apache's mod-rewrite, so it could run with Nginx or PHP built-in webserver, for example.
- [ ] Refactor View to OOP aproach.
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.