|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2019-03-04 (17 days ago) || 74%||Total: 343 This week: 2||All time: 6,879 This week: 216|
|Collaborate with this project|| ||Author|
This class can manipulate HTML elements using DOMDocument
This is a fork of SimpleHTMLDOM package that uses DOMDocument classes instead of HTML string manipulation.
It can parse and tolerate invalid HTML and supports UTF-8 documents
It can search tags on a HTML page with selectors just like jQuery.
:scroll: Simple Html Dom Parser for PHP
A HTML DOM parser written in PHP - let you manipulate HTML in a very easy way!
This is a fork of PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser project but instead of string manipulation we use DOMDocument and modern php classes like "Symfony CssSelector".
- PHP 7.0+ Support
- PHP-FIG Standard
- Composer & PSR-4 support
- PHPUnit testing via Travis CI
- PHP-Quality testing via SensioLabsInsight
- UTF-8 Support (more support via "voku/portable-utf8")
- Invalid HTML Support (partly ...)
- Find tags on an HTML page with selectors just like jQuery
- Extract contents from HTML in a single line
Install via "composer require"
composer require voku/simple_html_dom
composer require voku/portable-utf8 # if you need e.g. UTF-8 fixed output
$dom = HtmlDomParser::str_get_html($str);
$dom = HtmlDomParser::file_get_html($file);
$elems = $dom->find('#css-selector');
For support and donations please visit Github | Issues | PayPal | Patreon.
For status updates and release announcements please visit Releases | Twitter | Patreon.
For professional support please contact me.
- Thanks to GitHub (Microsoft) for hosting the code and a good infrastructure including Issues-Managment, etc.
- Thanks to IntelliJ as they make the best IDEs for PHP and they gave me an open source license for PhpStorm!
- Thanks to Travis CI for being the most awesome, easiest continous integration tool out there!
- Thanks to StyleCI for the simple but powerfull code style check.
- Thanks to PHPStan && Psalm for relly great Static analysis tools and for discover bugs in the code!
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.
||Other classes that need this package