Analyze Path Differences
Have you ever wondered what files have been newly created, last modified or even deleted?
Look no further - this is the App' for that :)
- A simple Class that interrogates all files in a site path.
- File contents are hashed and a "snapshot" saved to a dynamically created database table.
- Unfortunately folder names must be "fixed" to in order to conform :)
- Any time afterwards the "snapshot" can be compared against the current files.
- All discrepancies are shown which facilitates finding problematic files.
- A new "snapshot" can be created once all discrepances have been resolved.
Analysis Path Difference Results:
* Amended files
* Deleted files
* New files
1. Download and extract any of the following zip files into a new LOCALHOST "folder-name":
2. source.zip source.tar.xz source.7z
3. Use PhpMyAdmin to create a "DB_HOST" Database named "DB_NAME"
4. Set Database permissions for:
5. Edit: _config.php
* Set Database values for: DB_HOST, DB_USER, DB_PWD, DB_NAME
More paths may be added to the "folder-name" path and its parent*
* Browse to "folder-name"/index.php
* Test thoroughly and once satisfied upload to your online site.