The Jaxon core library
Jaxon is an open source PHP library for easily creating Ajax web applications.
It allows into a web page to make direct Ajax calls to PHP classes that will in turn update its content, without reloading the entire page.
Jaxon is a fork of the Xajax PHP library.
This package is the Jaxon core library. Several plugins are provided in separate packages.
- All the Jaxon classes in a directory can be registered in one shot, possibly with a namespace.
- The configuration settings can be loaded from a file. Supported formats are JSON, YAML and PHP.
- The library provides pagination feature out of the box.
- The library is modular, and consists of a core package and several plugin packages.
- All PHP packages install with
Composer, are fully namespaced, and implement
- The library natively implements Ajax file upload.
- The library runs on PHP versions 5.4 to 7.0.
The project documentation is available in English and French.
Some sample codes are provided in the jaxon-php/jaxon-examples package, and demonstrated in the website.
- Issue Tracker: github.com/jaxon-php/jaxon-core/issues
- Source Code: github.com/jaxon-php/jaxon-core
The project is licensed under the BSD license.