|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2017-12-07 (7 months ago) || 80%||Total: 387 This week: 1||All time: 6,476 This week: 412|
It can register objects of classes or global functions and process AJAX requests that are handled by the registered functions.
The package can register directories of classes, so it is not necessary to register each class in each directory at once, with support to namespaces.
The classes are autoloaded on demand, so only the classes that necessary for each AJAX request will be loaded.
Prize: One downloadable copy of Komodo IDE
Usually the server side code needs to register classes or functions that will handle the AJAX calls.
However, when you have many classes to handle your Web application AJAX calls, registering classes one by one can be a tedious time consuming task.
The package provides a more efficient method to register many classes at once. You just specify a directory and the package will lookup and load the classes on demand when the AJAX calls are received.
This way you also do not have to waste time instantiating objects of the handler classes until they are necessary.
The Jaxon core library
Jaxon is an open source PHP library for easily creating Ajax web applications.
It allows into a web page to make direct Ajax calls to PHP classes that will in turn update its content, without reloading the entire page.
Jaxon is a fork of the Xajax PHP library.
This package is the Jaxon core library. Several plugins are provided in separate packages.
- All the Jaxon classes in a directory can be registered in one shot, possibly with a namespace.
- The configuration settings can be loaded from a file. Supported formats are JSON, YAML and PHP.
- The library provides pagination feature out of the box.
- The library is modular, and consists of a core package and several plugin packages.
- All PHP packages install with
Composer, are fully namespaced, and implement
- Starting from release 2.1, the library natively implements Ajax file upload.
- The Jaxon library runs on PHP versions 5.4 to 7.0.
The project documentation is available in English and French.
Some sample codes are provided in the jaxon-php/jaxon-examples package, and demonstrated in the website.
- Issue Tracker: github.com/jaxon-php/jaxon-core/issues
- Source Code: github.com/jaxon-php/jaxon-core
The project is licensed under the BSD license.
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.
||Other classes that need this package