Eryk - 2012-10-16 10:46:59 - In reply to message 2 from Manuel Lemos
Hi, thanks for quick answer :)
I use several proxy servers to connect do website X. If connection has failed I would like to know what happened - if it was proxy problem, than I could change proxy to another one, and try to connect again with website X using diffrent proxy server.
I have done some tests, and...
1) When proxy is working fine, and website X has failed:
- variable 'results' is not empty, and proxy reply contains (maybe not always) string '<title>500 Unable to connect</title>'
- variable 'connection_close' = 1
- variable 'force_close' = 1
2) When proxy has failed:
- variable 'results' is empty
- 'reply_headers' is empty
- 'response_status' is empty
- 'connection_close' = 0
- 'force_close' = 0
So... there are some diffrents, but I don't know if I could rely on them :)