|All requests||>||Vehicle routing problem||>||Request new recommendation||>||Featured requests||>||No recommendations|
by komar - 4 years ago (2015-01-24)
I am looking for an implementation to solve a vehicle routing problem of the branch and bound (BB) algorithm in PHP.
1. by Manuel Lemos - 4 years ago (2015-01-26) Reply
There are a few routing classes that implement algorithms like Dijkstra, Clarke and Wright, but I did not see any that implements branch and bound, unless it could be one of these algorithms.
2. by komar - 4 years ago (2015-01-29) in reply to comment 1 by Manuel Lemos Comment
thank's... if about search shortes path, do you know?
3. by Manuel Lemos - 4 years ago (2015-01-29) in reply to comment 2 by komar Comment
There are several classes that optimize routes considering several factors, not only the shortest path, but also paths that need to pass through multiple check points.
Do you want a class just to compute the shortest path between to points, or are you looking for multiple point solution?
4. by komar - 4 years ago (2015-01-29) in reply to comment 3 by Manuel Lemos Comment
yes i do,. i want to compute shortest path or search solution of multiple point solustion with BB algorithm. study case, example: I want to distribute goods to various regions . I want to know the shortest path and optimal route from the area to be addressed, so that the cost and time more effective and efficient. thank's. Do you have source code it?
5. by Manuel Lemos - 4 years ago (2015-01-29) in reply to comment 4 by komar Comment
Below follows my suggestion. I am not sure if it uses the branch and bound algorithm, if that is important for your problem.
This class can compute optimized routes for a fleet trucks that need to deliver ordered goods for customers located in different points.
It is very complete as it considers not only the routes but also the cost of delivering the orders using multiple trucks.