|All requests||>||Very Fast Curl class||>||Request new recommendation||>||Featured requests||>||No recommendations|
by Tuner HD - 1 year ago (2015-06-16)
I need the fastest curl class.
1. by Tuner HD - 1 year ago (2015-06-19) Reply
Ex.: Zebra curl class
This class is as fast as any other class that uses curl to execute http requests.
The only plus side, is that this class is easy to use, supports all the request types, such as GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
It also supports authentication (login), if the data you want to retrieve requires something like that.
5. by Tuner HD - 1 year ago (2015-06-19) in reply to comment 4 by Andre Roque Filipe Reply
I using https Can use this class?
6. by Andre Roque Filipe - 1 year ago (2015-07-30) in reply to comment 5 by Tuner HD Reply
Yes of course
I have a Curl post class that is simple to use with single posts. The example to use it is in the class. If you need help using it as well, just hit me up, and I will help.
I would give this one a try. It allows parallel requests which will speed up your curl responses.
1. by Manuel Lemos - 1 year ago (2015-06-16) Reply
Yes, if the idea is to send requests to many servers, this class takes advantage of the multiple request support to finish a list of remote requests sooner.
However, if it is to send single requests, I do not think there is a solution faster than others because most of the time PHP will be waiting for the remote server to respond.
2. by Tuner HD - 1 year ago (2015-06-17) in reply to comment 1 by Manuel Lemos Reply
What would you recommend for single request?
3. by Manuel Lemos - 1 year ago (2015-06-17) in reply to comment 2 by Tuner HD Reply
For single requests, there is nothing that can requests go faster on the PHP site because PHP will be most of the time doing nothing but waiting for the responses to be sent or received.
Maybe if you tell me why you want requests to go faster we can figure if there are some protocol optimizations that can save you some time.