|All requests||>||mlm dynamic binary tree code in PHP a...||>||Request new recommendation||>||Featured requests||>||No recommendations|
by vishwash - 1 year ago (2015-12-06)
I would like to build a MLM dynamic binary tree using PHP and MySQL.
14. by Prem Gupta - 3 months ago (2016-11-09) Reply
I would like to build a MLM dynamic binary tree using PHP and MySQL
13. by Shahid Karimi - 5 months ago (2016-09-08) Reply
Where is the hell download link?
12. by Shahid Karimi - 6 months ago (2016-08-23) Reply
Where is this shit's download link?
8. by Bharat Parmar - 1 year ago (2015-12-12) Reply
Would you please tell me what is your requirements for the MLM ? I have worked over 3 years on Revenue Sharing, Matrix, Cycler and MLM script in PHP. Is that any product based or anything else ? As well how many level do you want to make a matrix ? which type of matrix you want ?
7. by Dave Smith - 1 year ago (2015-12-10) Reply
Just finished a dynamic mlm binary plan class for this request.
It will be available as soon as it is approved.
10. by Anil Kumar - 8 months ago (2016-06-24) in reply to comment 7 by Dave Smith Comment
I also need if you have then please let me know or can drop a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
11. by Dave Smith - 8 months ago (2016-06-24) in reply to comment 10 by Anil Kumar Comment
After all the comments is a recommendation section where you can find the link to the package.
3. by adeniyi ibraheem - 1 year ago (2015-12-08) Reply
If I get you well, mlm dynamic binary tree is just like a 2 X 2 binary. I don't think you can get a package of that kind as open source only if you want to create yours and make it open source.
9. by Anil Kumar - 8 months ago (2016-06-24) in reply to comment 3 by adeniyi ibraheem Comment
I want to buy if you want to sell this script... email@example.com
if you interested then let me call or messages...
2. by Gerry Danen - 1 year ago (2015-12-08) Reply
I would think any MLM company would not share their code for fear of competitors using it. I have been part of an MLM and information was either to be shared or not, strictly regulated. Perhaps you could explain in more detail what exactly you are looking for, and what your purpose is?
4. by Dave Smith - 1 year ago (2015-12-08) in reply to comment 2 by Gerry Danen Comment
The binary structure is where each member has only 2 members in their immediate downline. This creates a left leg and a right leg. Each of those members also have left and right leg, and so on through the downline.
An individual receives a share of the profits from all downline members that branch off of his legs.
5. by Gerry Danen - 1 year ago (2015-12-08) in reply to comment 4 by Dave Smith Comment
In the MLM I was involved with, there can only be ONE upline, but one or more downline members. The number of downline members may be restricted by company policy.
6. by Dave Smith - 1 year ago (2015-12-08) in reply to comment 5 by Gerry Danen Comment
Well, in the binary plan the member can only have a left and right leg with an infinite number of levels in the downline. This is what the requester is looking for. The dynamic portion is that the spillover (when a member recruits more than 2 other members) is automatically assigned to the left leg of the last member in the downline.
1. by Dave Smith - 1 year ago (2015-12-06) Reply
I was not able to locate any package on here for multi level marketing. A complete commercial package would include the reps, products and financial modules, however I think a level tree for the reps is certainly doable. We'll see if this request becomes featured or if someone else has better searching skill than mine and actually finds one.
This script will manage the reps in a binary plan.
1. by rohit rai - 8 months ago (2016-06-20) Reply